The Feeling That I Hope Will Last Forever
This is me, Chatrine, again.
Being here again, not to write any poem or prose like I always do here, but to share that am so happy today. No, not because today is valentine's day. I can't stop smiling since last night, I smile like a girl who falls in love. Can you guys imagine that? the first time when you fall in love with someone, you always smile at random things, just like you are on your way to going crazy. You just can't stop smiling and feel so happy like the world is on your side and everything just working for you. ya, that's me right freakin' now.
Well, let's make things clear, am NOT falling in love with a new guy, at least not yet wkwkw, am just "feeling like am falling in love", there's a little bit of difference between that two sentences. Since life is all about choices, so you choose what you want to feel, right? i know, sometimes there's that one condition we call "Force Majeure", something out of our control, but in the end, we are still the ones who have to make a decision, right? so you still have to choose eventually. I realize that life is days of choosing, and I choose to feel that way like I said before "to fall in love" with everything I do, and everything I get. I might not have everything but am grateful for what I already have.
Sounds so classic and naive, isn't it? but, hey, let's don't be so skeptical, life is so hard to live by skeptically so many things, can we just enjoy little things that we can instead of being so hard on ourselves?. For everything that is out of control, let it be, you are free to feel upset and confused. But for the things under your control, you have that "free" word too to choose what you want to feel. Hope this energy will last forever in ourselves, In the name of God, have a blissful life everybody💓.
Oh, ya, Happy Valentine's Day, to everyone out there who waiting for someone to say it. You are Loved. just relax. 💋💫💥
https://youtu.be/tTO25JL0qJM ( In case you want to listen to what I listen to while writing this, hihii )
suka cat dari aku yang semangat bgt hari ini💕💕💕
BalasHapusAaaa... Love it. Nice writing😍
BalasHapusCet adalah wanita paling keren dari semua wanita yg aku temui dari SMA sampai sekarang
BalasHapus